Home Loan Rates in Texas: January 25, 2011
Right now is a great time to buy a home because mortgage rates are at all time lows. Securing a home loan now means you could lock in these outstanding rates for years to come.
Texas Banking Rates is a comprehensive and completely free resource for people searching for the best rates in Texas. You don’t have to devote hours to the time and research necessary for locating the lowest rates–we do it for you.
Below is a list of the current mortgage rates available based on varying loan amounts:
Home Loan Rate in Texas: $300,000
- Home Loans Today 15-Year Fixed: 4.034% APR
- AIG Bank 30-Year Fixed: 4.829% APR
- Gold Star Mortgage 30-Year Fixed: 4.788% APR
Home Loan Rate in Texas: $400,000
- ING Direct 5/1 ARM: 3.358% APR
- Quicken Loans 15-Year Fixed: 4.487 APR
- Gold Star Mortgage 30-Year Fixed: 4.778% APR
Home Loan Rate in Texas: $500,000
- ING Direct 5/1 ARM: 3.519% APR
- Everbank 7/1 ARM: 3.592% APR
- Affiliated Financial Group, LLC 30-Year Fixed: 5.017% APR
Please note that these rates are accurate as of the date of publication, based on the above loan amounts, but may change in the future. If you would like more information regarding mortgage options in your location, visit Texas Mortgage Rates.